<$BlogMetaData>

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Finished Object



Pattern: Irish Hiking Scarf from www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingcarf.htm
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Worsted M190 Jaded dreams, 2 skeins
Needles: Size 8 bamboo
Started: 11/05
Completed: 11/06

This is my first cabled project and yeah, it took me a whole year to finish it. Cables seemed scary to me at first, but they're really easy. I looked in a couple of books and watched a video on cables on Knitting Help, before jumping into this scarf and the cables. I had no problems at all with this pattern and the yarn is nice, just a little scratchy.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Yum - I'm definitely scared of cables - congrats, it's beautiful!

Wendy

9:43 AM  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

When I first saw the start/finish date, I thought it meant that you started on November 5 and finished a day later!!

Beautiful scarf - I love that colour.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love cables. They are so fun! The first time I did them I was a little intimidated, but I was so surprised at how easy they were!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home