<$BlogMetaData>

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day!

I wasn't able to go home this year for Thanksgiving. I'm not on call, but I am the jeopardy resident today; guess that means no drinking for me. I'll be having dinner with some fellow residents and friends who are also here for the holiday. It's going to be a traditional Southern Thanksgiving with fried turkey, cornbread dressing, and pecan pie. Yours truly will be bringing the collard greens and the sweet potato pie. And since we're in Louisiana we just have to have some gumbo as well! Sounds so good I can hardly wait! Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

You Are The Stuffing

You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger GamecockDoc said...

I'm on jeopardy too, praying for my pager to not go off. Safe so far. Enjoy your fried turkey!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home