<$BlogMetaData>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to A Little Lagniappe!

Hey y'all! This is the very first post on my first ever blog. Exciting! I'm still figuring all of this out so bear with me!

So, a little about me: I'm a 30 year old physician from Georgia in my 3rd year of residency training. I moved to New Orleans a little over 2 years ago for my residency in combined internal medicine and pediatrics. I've been knitting for about 2-3 years. I taught myself to knit during my last year of med school; knit off and on throughout my busy intern year, and then threw myself into again while evacuated for Katrina.

This blog will all about my adventures in knitting, medicine, post-Katrina New Orleans and whatever else I come up with. Stay tuned for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home