<$BlogMetaData>

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Weekend Wedding

This past weekend I traveled to Virginia for the wedding of a really good friend. My friend is originally from Louisiana, but lost her home in Hurricane Katrina. Like many in the area, she went through such a hard time and her overall spirit seemed broken. She's now got a new life and a new home and I'm ecstatic for her! I've never seen her as happy and as beautiful as she was at her wedding, which was one of the most elegant weddings I've ever attended. I took tons of pictures, but the best picture of the night:

My friend, the ever-elegant bride, downing a dirty martini after the ceremony. A woman after my own heart!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

The best pics always have a cocktail in them! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Wendy

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kessa. Thanks for leaving a coment on my blog. Can I list a link to your own blog in my sidebar/links? my blog is public so it depends whether you want to remain private or have all of the people visiting you who go through mine.

I will be going to New Zealand next week, flying through LA though but nevertheless, nearer to you than the UK. Have you been to NZ?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Kessa said...

Erssie, please link away! I'd love to have more people check out my meager blog. I've never been to NZ but it's definitely on my list of places to visit! Have a good trip!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home