<$BlogMetaData>

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cowl is the new scarf

Yeah, I know I'm late to the party, but I'm having a cowl obsession. I've knit 3 in the past few weeks:

Alpaca Cowl
Alpaca cowl in Blue Sky Alpaca Bulky


Noro Cowl
Gloria Cowl in Noro Silk Garden


Birthday Cowl
Birthday Cowl in Malabrigo

I knit each of these in less that a day! Cowls are great for leftover single skeins and fill that need for a quick finished project. I knit these with the intention of giving them away as Christmas gifts, but now I want to keep them for myself. Luckily I have more waiting in my Ravelry queue!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger DeltaPurl said...

lol...I have also joined to cowl obsession

5:12 PM  
Blogger Knitty Cent said...

all the cowls turned out lovely. had to knit one up myself. gotta admit i love 'em!!! especially around this time of year! ^_^

7:36 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Tudora is in my queue but I didn't realize how pretty cowls can be, beautiful work.

10:18 PM  
Blogger urbanknitrix said...

Your cowls are too cute!!! Love all the colors.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home